Portable Wifi Singapore
In today’s world, mobile wifi has become an absolute need. In a pinch, as during a music festival, it ensures that everyone can stay in touch. In Singapore today, there is a wide range of portable wifi devices, each with its own set of capabilities and aesthetic preferences. This article will explain how to choose the best portable WiFi in Singapore for your needs and why you should go with that specific service.
Consideration Factors When Choosing A Portable Wifi In Singapore
- Price: To ensure you get the best deal possible, take time to compare prices between different portable wifi providers.
- Features: Take the time to thoroughly examine all of the exceptional features provided by portable Wi-Fi, including speed, accessibility and range.
- Purpose: With a variety of possibilities, portable wifi can be implemented for any occasion – from extravagant weddings to cozy family get-togethers. Think through the intent and atmosphere you’re hoping to create, then select your optimal mobile internet package accordingly.
- Size: When selecting a portable wifi, consider how many people will need to use it and pick one that fits your needs. With a wide selection of sizes and styles available, you are sure to find the perfect device for your lifestyle.
- Quality of service: In order to ensure maximum reliability and extended longevity for your portable wifi, you must always evaluate its quality.
- Reviews: To ensure a reliable, high-quality portable wifi experience, dig into reviews from past customers. Doing so will give you the clearest understanding of what to expect when using your device.
1. Alcatel Y858
|Key Features||Family friendly connection|
The Alcatel Y858 is a fantastic choice if you’re looking to set up Internet access for several users in various rooms of your home. It’s perfect for usage at home since it can act as a personal hotspot and support up to 15 connections at once. With the Alcatel Y858, you can enjoy seamless page loads thanks to its 4G and LTE connectivity. With the Alcatel Y858, app downloads are quick and easy thanks to the phone’s increased data transmission speed.
- The Alcatel Y858 can act as a personal hotspot and support up to 15 connections at once.
- It offers 4G and LTE connectivity for seamless page loads.
- Its increased data transmission speed makes app downloads quick and easy.
- It is perfect for usage at home or in the office.
Works really well. Used my existing sim card from Vodafone here in Italy. Had the APN installed and works great, really fast and have been getting 4g. My old Vodafone wifi was not nearly as fast, signal would come and go. This unit has solved all those problems. it’s really good to recommend!Stefen
2. Netgear Nighthawk M2 Mobile Hotspot (MR2100)
|Key Features||Has good download speed and connection suitable for laptops|
The Netgear MR2100 can handle download speeds of up to 2 Gbps, so your mobile device can take advantage of these lightning-fast connections. Up to 20 devices may be connected to the mobile hotspot at once with the help of Netgear. It also gives the customer more options for their mobile connection by giving them a secure LTE service that they can use at home or on the go.
- It can handle download speeds of up to 2 Gbps.
- Allows customers to connect up to 20 devices at once.
- Secure LTE service that can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Easy setup and portability for mobile use.
Living in an alley with no phone signal and no ADSL (tired of contracts). Before I used a tplink m6400 it was good stable but it reached pico of 10mb….. obviously they weren’t enough for me. After watching router geek ”MyGrandpa” videos I got this and now I’m getting a speed of 160 megs!! And I pay only 15 euros a month with unlimited windbusiness.kk280298
|Key Features||Support up to 10 users to access internet|
For those in need of a lightweight computer, the Huawei E5573CS-609 is a great option. When it’s folded up, it’s small and has good connections, so it’s easy to carry in a purse or pocket. In addition, it allows for 10 different connections at once, which is a lot more than what other portable routers can provide. Because of the Huawei E5573CS-60’s stellar reputation as a superb energy saver, how much you use it during the day won’t have an impact on its battery life.
- lightweight and easy to carry.
- allows for 10 different connections at once.
- High energy saving capabilities.
- long-lasting battery life.
It’s very useful easy connect, money worth. Auto connect to 4g/3g. I suggest people to buy , those who need.C. Huarez
4. TP-LINK TL-MR3020
|Key Features||High-speed Internet that can accommodate 5 devices|
The TP-LINK TL-MR3020 is a great choice if you want a small WiFi device with a fast download speed. This router is inexpensive, can connect up to five devices simultaneously, doesn’t take up much space, and provides fast WiFi. The small size and the fact that the portable WiFi works with 3G and 4G networks make staying connected on the go a breeze. Furthermore, WiFi can be moved around easily because of its mobility.
- This router is inexpensive.
- Can connect up to five devices simultaneously.
- Small size and portable.
- Works with 3G and 4G networks.
- Easy mobility, can be moved around easily.
My router is just few hours old, and I am totally flattered by it. 🙂 The first thing you get attracted to is, its packaging. It so much like an Apple product. And then when you open the Box, the you see the cutest, smallest, best router.Choo Si Ying
5. Xiaomi Youth Version Router Smallest Mi Wifi Portable Router
|Key Features||The router can adjust the signal power to automatically transmit a stronger signal to that device|
The Xiaomi Youth Router is the smallest Xiaomi router available. The Mi Wifi Portable Router is a very small router with two antennas on the sides that pick up signals. Your device’s simple configuration makes it simple to connect to. You may connect your smartphone, TV, PC, and other smart devices to the WiFi network. The velocity is anticipated to be phenomenal. This router’s PCB antenna can identify whether connected devices are getting weak signals due to barriers like a wall. The router increases its signal automatically for devices that demand it. The design is basic, allowing for a variety of color choices.
- The Mi Wifi Portable Router is the smallest router available from Xiaomi.
- Simple configuration with two antennas on the sides which pick up signals.
- PCB antenna can identify weak signals due to barriers like wall and increase its signal automatically for devices that demand it.
- Variety of color choices are available.
received and tested the device. It’s working fine. It’s a good deal after minus all the vouchers.Liu Hui Wen
6. TENDA 4G180
|Key Features||High-speed and stable connection to users|
The TENDA 4G180 has a fast and reliable connection, and its low price is even more impressive when you consider how many powerful features it has. There’s a lot of power in this pocketable wifi router: you can sync up to five devices at once, and you can use it for more than 10 hours on a single charge. The gadget has much more storage capacity than 32GB, can post data on how much data a phone has consumed in a cycle, and can transfer data from a phone’s battery.
- Can be used for more than 10 hours on a single charge.
- More storage capacity than 32GB.
- Provides data on how much data phone has consumed in a cycle.
- Can transfer data from a phone’s battery.
Working Great. Able to fetch internet faster than the mobile hotspot. Only thing I can recommend to make the Sim holder better as sometimes it says No Sim detected, at that time I need to restart the hotspot. It’s worth buying to support multiple SIM.Niraj Vishwakarma
7. NETGEAR AirCard
|Key Features||Long-lasting battery, high-speed and stable connection, and a highly-secured network|
Because it can do so much, the NETGEAR AirCard is the best choice for mobile WiFi in Singapore. When it comes to connectivity, speed, and safety, the NETGEAR AirCard has you covered. If you’re worried about hackers, this is the best portable WiFi option for you. The NETGEAR AirCard is a great choice for portable devices that need to be charged frequently. This lightweight gadget is ideal for business trips abroad since it supports global data roaming and keeps you in touch with your office at home.
- NETGEAR AirCard is the best choice for mobile WiFi in Singapore.
- It offers great connectivity, speed, and safety.
- It is ideal for business trips abroad as it supports global data roaming.
- It has lightweight design which makes it easy to carry around and charge frequently.
very good and very easy to have internet everywhereClient d’Amazon
8. GlocalMe G3 4G LTE
|Key Features||Best portable wi-fi for Japan|
Users may connect to the internet anywhere on the globe thanks to the GlocalMe G3 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot’s SIM-free connection. This eliminates the need for a local SIM card and the astronomical roaming costs that come with using one when traveling internationally. Using its 4G LTE connection, this portable Wi-Fi router can link up to five devices at once. With a battery life of over 15 hours on a single charge, it will be easy to stay in contact with loved ones even while you’re on the road.
- The GlocalMe G3 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot allows users to connect to the internet without needing a local SIM card.
- It has a 4G LTE connection that can link up to five devices at once.
- It has a battery life of more than 15 hours on a single charge.
- It is great for travellers who need an affordable and reliable way to stay connected while travelling abroad.
This is a great product, I use it on my trips, and it worked great in Europe, very easy to use and navigate.Ong Si Ling
9. TP-Link M7450 4G Wi-Fi Router
|Key Features||Can support many devices at once|
The TP-Link M7450 4G Wi-Fi Router is ideal for homes with a lot of electronic devices since it can handle up to 32 of them at once. as a result of the router’s capacity to process many connections simultaneously. Its versatility makes it an ideal choice for homes with several electronic devices. Its mobile router technology can keep you connected to the web for up to 15 hours without any interruptions, and its download speed may potentially reach 300 Mbps (Mbps).
- The TP-Link M7450 4G Wi-Fi Router can handle up to 32 devices at once.
- Its mobile router technology can keep you connected to the web for up to 15 hours without any interruptions.
- It has a download speed which may reach 300 Mbps (Mbps).
- It is ideal for homes with multiple electronic devices.
Instructions were clear. Plugged in the SIM card and power up. Took about 3 hours to full charged the battery which is in the box. Overall, I am satisified.wong foo mun
10. Xiaomi Portable Mini USB Wifi
|Key Features||Can be plugged into a computer to share the network pretty easily|
The square Xiaomi Portable Mini USB Wifi may be plugged into a computer through a USB connection. Up to 150 Mbps of data transfer speed is feasible. The mini router is about as heavy as a pack of tic-tacs and approximately the same size, so you can imagine how convenient it is to bring it everywhere you go. It may be carried about like a cell phone, in a pocket. In order to connect it to a computer’s USB port, you must first remove the lid.
- High speed of data transfer up to 150 Mbps.
- Compact and Portable – it can be carried around like a cell phone in a pocket.
- Easy to use – just plug into the USB port and remove the lid to connect.
OK – I’m a XIAOMI (Apple of the East) fan. And these little “fans” are terrific! Already had some as a promotional gift – perfect for connecting to a power bank! Fan noise from the wings is of course present and audible – but not “annoying”. Ideal for the home office! Clear purchase recommendation!Tessa
11. PROLiNK 4G LTE Portable Wifi
|Key Features||You will be able to get service in over 180 countries|
The ProLink 4G LTE portable Wi-Fi device can now connect to more than 180 countries. It’s twice as fast as 3G, at up to 150 Mbps. The maximum throughput for all eleven connected devices is 300 Mbps. The battery’s 10-hour lifespan is possible since it is rechargeable. It may be easily carried in a pocket or handbag because of its small size and light weight. In Singapore, you may use a device called a “Portable Wifi” to stay connected to the internet no matter where you happen to be working.
- The ProLink Portable Wifi is twice as fast as 3G, at up to 150 Mbps.
- It has a battery life of 10 hours and is light weight and small enough to carry in a pocket or handbag.
- This Portable Wifi can connect to more than 180 countries.
- The maximum throughput for all eleven connected devices is 300 Mbps.
- In Singapore, Portable WiFi makes it easy to stay connected wherever you are working.
Works perfectly with TPG SIM Card, unlike the one I got from ChinaGeorge
12. TP-Link TL-WR902AC
|Key Features||Suitable for camping|
Don’t let being in the middle of a forest prevent you from staying connected online; just bring this mobile router from TP-Link along on your next camping trip. This small, light, and portable wireless router lets you connect all of your media devices wherever you go. With this portable device’s Dual-Band AC 750, you can charge your other electronic devices while also enjoying a faster connection for streaming high-definition movies on the go.
- The TP-Link TL-WR902AC Portable Router is small, light and portable.
- It has a Dual-Band AC 750 connection for quick connection.
- You can charge your other electronic devices while also enjoying a faster connection.
- It allows you to stream high-definition movies on the go.
- It lets you connect all of your media devices wherever you go.
I’ve had trouble connecting to hotel WiFi, but with this product I was connected in no time. Best part is most hotels limit you to 2 devices with this travel router you can share with so many more. Once you’ve logged in with your device it’ll log you in automatically with just one login to the hotel WiFi.Bryan P.
Portable Wifi Singapore
In Singapore, there are a variety of ways to get mobile WiFi, and chances are good that at least one of them will meet your requirements. We really hope that this post has been helpful in your search for a portable WiFi solution.
If you’re looking for more recommendations, you can check out our other posts below: