Is a vacation with your loved ones, whether they be blood relatives or pals, on your mind? Consider reserving a chalet for a relaxing break in Singapore. Check out our handy guide to the 7 Best Cheap Chalet Staycations in Singapore. The chalets’ immaculate setting will make you look forward to diving back into life with fresh vitality.
But before that, here are some consideration factors when choosing a chalet in Singapore.
Key Things To Consider When Choosing A Chalet In Singapore
- Price: Make sure to comparison shop between the various chalets, so you can secure the most advantageous bargain.
- Facilities: Ensure that your ideal chalet is equipped with all the amenities necessary for an enjoyable staycation, including a lounge area, BBQ pits and swimming pools.
- Amenities: Carefully inspect the plethora of features that are provided by the chalet, such as air-conditioning, Wi-Fi access, and parking space.
- Location: When selecting a destination, make sure to stay close to the action! Pick a spot which is convenient and near several popular attractions and restaurants – you don’t want to miss out on all of the fun that’s waiting for you!
Now that you know what to look for, here are the Best Chalets In Singapore.
1. CSC at Loyang
|Key Services||Lush Beachfront Grounds, Tvs, Living/dining Rooms And Kitchens, In Addition To BBQ Grills|
|Address||159W Jalan Loyang Besar, Singapore 507020|
At CSC Loyang, you may rent either a zen terrace or a huge house to organize a party indoors or out in luxury. There is plenty of room between each house, making it easy to forget that you even have neighbors.
Not only does each room have its own private bathroom and closet, but there is also no shortage of storage space. Once you’ve hit the sheets, the only thing you need to worry about is waking up before the sun.
Every kitchen has everything you need to prepare delicious meals, including utensils and culinary gadgets like an induction stove and microwave. In addition, there is a grill just outside your door that you may use anytime. You can bring your dog with you because they have cottages with ocean views that are dog-friendly.
- CSC Loyang features zen terraces and huge houses for rent.
- Each room has its own private bathroom and closet with plenty of storage space.
- Kitchens are equipped with all the necessary utensils and gadgets to prepare delicious meals.
- A grill is available outside each cottage, while they are also dog-friendly.
Amenities were not bad! Toilets in the 3 rooms and main living room was clean & stocked with 2 toilet rolls each. There is also a electrical water dispenser for cold and hot water, saving the hassle from having to boil drinking water. Sofas, tables and indoor floors were relatively clean.Lee Hui En
2. CSC Changi
|Key Services||23 Quality Accommodations, Swimming Pool|
|Address||2 Netheravon Rd, Singapore 508503|
The CSC (Civil Service Club) in Changi, tucked away in the east, is a luxury venue for any kind of large-scale event. This is a hidden treasure of a product at its price point. One-story chalets, traditional colonial bungalows, and cottage-style bungalows are just some of the available options.
Sleeping bags may be draped over the freshly mopped floors if the available mattresses are insufficient. The ideal coastal dawn awaits those who wake early enough to see it. The CSC at Changi is often regarded as the greatest chalet in Singapore from which to see the dawn across the water.
Despite first impressions, there is a plethora of outdoor pursuits outside the chalet’s gates, including but not limited to cycling and fishing. The CSC clubhouse is within a 5-minute stroll, where you can enjoy a game of bowling or a rooftop BBQ with a view of the passing yachts.
- CSC Chalet in Changi is a luxury venue with one-story chalets, traditional colonial bungalows and cottage-style bungalows.
- It has all the necessary amenities for large scale events.
- The ideal coastal dawn awaits those who wake early enough to see it.
- There are various outdoor pursuits outside the chalet’s gates, including cycling and fishing.
- The CSC clubhouse is within a 5-minute stroll from the Chalet.
There’s something amazing about dining on seafood while watching ships sail by. The fish and chips at Al Capone’s is amazing. Fresh fish that’s deep fried till a golden brown on a generous bed of fries. I wish Al Capone’s bar has its own listing for this place because this listing is about them!Noel Boyd
3. CherryLoft Resorts
|Key Services||Wi-fi/internet Access, In-house BBQ Facilities|
|Address||159 Jalan Loyang Besar, Singapore 509404|
CherryLoft Resorts, located only five minutes from Singapore’s vibrant Downtown East, offers large and reasonably priced chalets. The accommodations are basic and have a kampung feel, but the bright colors are charming and appropriate for a fun chalet resort. Because the chalet administration is lax about noise, the place may turn rowdy late at night. In other words, throw caution to the wind and make this the craziest party in the neighborhood. At the front of the complex is a mini-mart that is open all the time, and the pool is right outside the rooms.
- CherryLoft Resorts is only five minutes from Singapore’s vibrant Downtown East.
- Chalets are reasonably priced and quite spacious.
- The chalet administration is lax about noise, so it may turn rowdy late at night.
- A mini-mart at the front of the complex that is open all the time.
- Pool is right outside the rooms for convenience.
This getaway has it’s own refined serenity and peace within its compound. Great swimming pool and a stone throw away from the beach. Unit is cosy and comfortable for both a short or long stay. Has got a small convenient stall beside the reception counter which has everything a holiday goer needs.PUEY
|Key Services||18-hole Championship Course, Full Clubhouse Facilities, 18-hole Golf Course|
|Address||10 Changi Coast Walk, Singapore 499739|
|Rates||From $115/night (Members) or from $212/night (Public)|
The NSRCC (National Service Resort & Country Club) Chalet is the kind of place you’d like to call home forever because to its elegant decor, which is created with all the comforts of home in mind. Even if there aren’t enough beds, everyone will be able to find their own spot inside the well-kept cottage to spread out a sleeping bag.
That neighbor of yours won’t be able to barge in on your alone any time soon. As for Changi Beach, it’s literally in your backyard. However, this also implies that it may seem quite detached.
Bowling is a fun and social activity for the whole family, and guests are treated to two free games each day when they stay in a bowling-themed accommodation. The tranquil setting and stylish modern furnishings will have you longing to return.
- The Chalet is elegantly decorated with all the comforts of home in mind.
- Changi Beach is literally in Chalet’s backyard.
- Guests are treated to two free bowling games each day when they stay in a bowling-themed accommodation.
- It has tranquil setting and stylish modern furnishings that will have you longing to return
Awesome place to stay near sea shore. Very nice resort with all amenities. Bungalows are bigRahul Verma
5. HomeTeam NS at Bukit Batok
|Key Services||Free Wi-fi, Plus a Gym, A Tennis Court & a Café|
|Address||2 Bukit Batok West Ave 7, Singapore 659003|
|Rates||From $210/night (Members) or from $294/night (Public)|
There aren’t many cheap and convenient chalet options, but HomeTeamNS @ Bukit Batok fits the bill. It’s also right next to a clubhouse full of perks, so that’s a plus. This country club has bowling and Laser Quest, and it is surrounded by eateries like The Co-op and KFC. You may choose from Deluxe, Premier Deluxe, or Superior Villas. Their two-story houses exude an endearingly rustic, old-world allure. You can access the backyard barbecue area from the spacious living room.
Your guests won’t have far to go if they have to use the restroom during the party, since it is conveniently located on the ground floor, not far from the rooms. For a quiet day in, take advantage of the complimentary Xbox games or rent some classic board games like Twister or Uno from the Villa Concierge.
- HomeTeamNS Chalet provides convenient and cheap chalet options.
- They have Deluxe, Premier Deluxe, or Superior Villas with two-story houses that exude an old-world allure.
- Backyard barbecue area can be accessed from the spacious living room.
- Restroom located on the ground floor for convenience.
- Complimentary Xbox games are available and classic board games can be rented from the Villa Concierge.
The high ropes course at the Adventure Centre here is amazing! Challenging and find chalets are also very clean and spaced out evenly that it won’t be too noisy for each chalet. Close to many eateries and ATM’s, very convenient.Ju Dee
6. Aranda Country Club
|Key Services||Gymnasium, Reading Room, Sauna & Steam Room|
|Address||60 Pasir Ris Drive 3, Singapore 519497|
|Rates||From $180/night (Members) or from $400/night (Public)|
Aranda Country Club is the perfect destination to spend the weekend with your friends or family if you’re in need of a change of scenery. This chalet, situated in a vast, verdant environment and equipped with all the latest conveniences, is a superb choice for its numerous appealing facilities. The vintage furnishings will help you relax as you enter holiday mode, whether you want to host a barbecue or just take a swim in the pool. Relax in style and take a break from your busy life in one of our 30 luxurious rooms.
- Situated in a vast, verdant environment and equipped with all the latest conveniences.
- Luxurious rooms with vintage furnishings to help you relax.
- Numerous appealing facilities like swimming pool, barbeque pits etc.
- Ideal weekend destination for both friends and family.
7. The Chevrons
|Key Services||Chalets, Bungalows|
|Address||48 Boon Lay Way, Singapore 609961|
|Rates||$140/night (Members) or from $240/night (Public)|
If you’re looking for a cheap chalet in Singapore, consider The Chevrons. Membership is required to take advantage of the low prices offered here. Nonetheless, it has a modern aesthetic with few furnishings and little clutter.
At its west side, Jurong location, you’ll feel a little more removed from the city’s bustle. All the chalets include chic, contemporary rooms that look out onto the pool, and you’ll feel like at home as you sink into the plush mattresses on the upper level. Each lodging has its own covered barbecue area, perfect for outdoor meals no matter the weather.
Each of the newly renovated cottages can easily accommodate a party of seven people. There are picnic tables and seats available, so you may eat outside, too. Also, both IMM and Jem are on the horizon.
- Goodhill Enterprise is the only real option for getting Vinyl Floor in Singapore.
- The Chevrons offers a modern aesthetic with few furnishings and little clutter.
- The Chalets at The Chevrons are newly renovated and can easily accommodate a party of seven people.
- Each Chalet has its own covered barbecue area, perfect for outdoor meals no matter the weather.
- IMM and Jem are on the horizon from The Chalets at The Chevrons.
Good place for chilling.. with a nice cafe at the ground floor and also good climbing spot with Boulder+ at level 4. Emart is well stocked too!Joseph Yap
Finally, here are Singapore’s seven best value chalets.There are a variety of chalet packages available to accommodate a variety of group sizes. Options are available that make it easy to accommodate bigger groups, such as families.
Be aware that not all chalets are available for reservations at this time. But it seems like things are looking up, so you may be able to book a chalet shortly.
If you’re looking for more recommendations, you can check out our other posts below: