Serviced Apartments Singapore
In Singapore for an extended stay or a staycation, a serviced apartment offers more room at a lower cost than a hotel of comparable quality. It’s time to locate a location where all of your wants may be satisfied without the need to worry about anything else! Additionally, this location is a serviced flat in Singapore. Given the abundance of possibilities, it may be difficult to choose which one is best.
Key Consideration Factors
- Price: Of course, the price is always a factor to consider when choosing a serviced apartment. In general, the closer you are to the city center, the more expensive the serviced apartment will be. However, there are still plenty of serviced apartments with great deals to be had if you know where to look!
- Amenities: There are a wide range of amenities that you can find in different serviced apartment in Singapore. While some may offer basic amenities like Wi-Fi and breakfast, others may go the extra mile to provide you with a swimming pool, gym, and even a spa!
- Location: Depending on where you want to stay in Singapore, there are different serviced apartments available. If you want to be in the heart of the city, then you should look for a serviced apartment near Orchard Road or Bugis Street. However, if you want to be closer to the airport, then there are plenty of options available near Changi
- Reviews: Another key factor to consider is the reviews of the serviced apartment. While it is always important to read the reviews of any apartment you are considering, this is especially true for serviced apartment. This is because you want to make sure that the serviced apartment you choose has a good reputation for being clean, comfortable, and convenient.
Now that you know what to look for, here are the Serviced Apartments Singapore Options For Your Next Staycation.
Best Serviced Apartments Singapore
1) Ascott The Residence
|Key Services||Serviced apartments|
|Address||11 Cairnhill Road Singapore 229724|
Locations like Orchard Road, Mount Sophia, and Liang Court are known for their openness to people from all over the world. The Ascott Lifestyle includes being in the center of all the action in Singapore, whether you’re there on a temporary or permanent basis. As a result, you may broaden your horizons and learn more about the history, art, and gastronomy of Singapore.
- Ascott Lifestyle is a great choice for anyone looking to broaden their horizons.
- They offer accommodations in the center of all the action in Singapore.
- You can easily explore the history, art, and gastronomy of Singapore from this location.
- Their Serviced Apartments are modern, luxurious, and tailored to your needs.
“Staycation within the city. Quiet and clean place to relax for a day or two away from work.”Ros Nakaho
2) Oasia Residence Singapore
|Key Services||Serviced apartments|
|Address||123 W Coast Cres., 126779 (Located within Seahill)|
With a focus on making each guest feel at home, the brand-new serviced apartments at Oasia Residence were built from the ground up with that intention in mind. Think about how the refreshing scent of Sunrise will greet you as you approach the lounge, or how working out in their water training facility will revitalize you without causing any harm to your body.
- The Serviced Apartments at Oasia Residence were built from the ground up with the intention to make each guest feel at home.
- Features a refreshing scent of Sunrise as you approach the lounge.
- Features a water training facility that will allow you to work out without causing harm to your body.
- Offers concierge services and valet parking for added convenience and luxury.
- me of Singapore’s best residential districts like District 15, District 16
“Safe a clean place, room is comfortable.”Hendra H Purnama
3) Treetops Executive Residences
|Key Services||Serviced apartments|
|Address||7 Orange Grove Rd., 258355|
There is no better way to soak in the atmosphere of this Garden City location than by staying in an eco-luxury hotel. Sixty percent of the region is home to over two hundred different plant species, all of which may be seen without leaving the house. Each unit also has its own air filtration system, which helps keep the complex as a whole clean and promotes a healthy lifestyle among its residents.
- Sixty percent of the region is home to over two hundred different plant species.
- Each unit has its own air filtration system for healthy living.
- Eco-luxury hotel provides a pleasant atmosphere.
- The complex is designed with modern amenities and facilities.
“One of the best accommodations in town if you plan to stay for more than 6 days. Their apartments are fully equipped with required amenities and daily housekeeping is also available. All in all, highly recommended.”Timothy Teo
4) Oakwood Premier AMTD
|Key Services||Serviced apartments|
|Address||6 Shenton Way, #07-01 OUE Downtown 1, Singapore 068809|
In the middle of the city, Oakwood Premiere AMTD Singapore is a serviced apartment building with studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom floor plans. These luxurious flats are spacious enough to accommodate even the largest families. Every room has a fully equipped kitchenette, a flat-screen cable TV with premium channels, and free use of the on-site laundry facilities. There is an infinity pool, a freestanding tub, and an aromatherapy shower in the private spa. There’s also a fitness center, a tech support desk, and an outdoor infinity pool. You may also arrange for maid service and outside cleaning.
- Oakwood Premiere AMTD Singapore is a serviced apartment building offering studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom floor plans.
- Every room is equipped with a fully equipped kitchenette, a flat-screen cable TV with premium channels, and free use of the on-site laundry facilities.
- The private spa has an infinity pool, a freestanding tub, and an aromatherapy shower.
- There is also a fitness center, a tech support desk, and an outdoor infinity pool. Maid service and outside cleaning can be arranged upon request.
“Highly recommended for short and even long term stays, excellent location, top service, quality food and options for all tastes, great facilities and everybody even with the mask happy to serve and help you, the key for us is Pet Friendly.”Faizal Ghazali
5) 8 On Claymore Singapore – Managed By Accor
|Key Services||Serviced apartments|
|Address||8 Claymore Hill, 229572|
This serviced residence is conveniently located in the middle of the shopping area on Orchard Road. It has a variety of room types, such as executive studios, two- and three-bedroom apartments, and a penthouse, for its guests to choose from. In addition to the standard amenities, this hotel offers extras like wake-up calls, room service that is available 24 hours a day, wireless internet access, a fitness center with a rooftop pool, a 24-hour front desk, and a free breakfast buffet every morning.
- conveniently located in the heart of the Orchard Road retail area.
- There are a variety of room types available, including executive studios, two- and three-bedroom apartments, and a penthouse.
- Extras such as wake-up calls, 24-hour room service, wireless internet access, a fitness center with a rooftop pool, and a 24-hour front desk are provided.
- complimentary breakfast buffet each morning for guests.
“Well furnished serviced apartment smacked in the slight outskirt of Orchard & Tanglin… a breeze walk, 8-10mins away to shopping malls like Scotts & Shaw centre (Lido Cinema), friendly staff… nice & very affordable place to consider for those visiting Singapore for more than 3 days…”Mohamed Asri mohd fatra
6) Oakwood Studios
|Key Services||Serviced apartments|
|Address||18 Mount Elizabeth, 228514|
This beautiful apartment, located on Orchard Road, one of the city’s most popular retail streets, won the 2017 Best Interior Design Award for Serviced Apartments. With such an awe-inspiring and eye-catching design, you’ll feel like you’re living in the lap of luxury. Ideal for couples starting out or small families, they offer studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments, as well as premium configurations of these floor plans. In addition to the fully-stocked gym, the hotel also has a rooftop swimming pool and balconies for some much-needed R&R.
- The serviced apartment won the 2017 Best Interior Design Award.
- It has studio apartments, one-bedroom apartments, two-bedroom apartments, and premium versions of these floor plans.
- It has a rooftop swimming pool, balconies, and a fully-stocked gym.
- The apartment is located on Orchard Road, one of the city’s most popular retail streets.
“Most impressed with the service standards here. Informal vibes but professional attitudes. Studio was comfortable for two, although there’s no dining table (coffee table instead), we enjoyed dining at the balcony!”Josh Fett
7) Ariva on Shan
|Key Services||Serviced residences|
|Address||12 Shan Rd., 328105|
If you’re looking for a location to live that’s away from Orchard Road’s business district and bustle, this is it. The North-South MRT line passes through both Orchard Road and the Central Business District, putting you in close proximity to both, as well as other major retail malls like United Square that cater to families. These serviced apartments have a balcony, a washer and dryer (laundry and dry cleaning services are also offered), free Wi-Fi, and a hair dryer. There is a refrigerator, a rice cooker, a microwave kettle, an induction cooktop, and a rooftop garden that guests can use.
- Located away from Orchard Road’s busy business district
- Easy access to the North-South MRT line, Orchard Road, and Central Business District.
- Close proximity to family-friendly malls like United Square
- Offers amenities such as: a balcony, washer/dryer, free Wi-Fi, and a hair dryer.
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, rice cooker, microwave kettle, and induction cooktop.
“We stayed at the Ariva for about a month when arriving in Singapore. Our studio was small (exactly as advertised) but super functional with everything we needed. The staff is super helpful and attentive.”Nurul Ashiqin
8) Lanson Place Winsland
|Key Services||Serviced apartments|
|Address||167 Penang Road, Singapore 238462|
|Contact||+65 6834 0880|
Lanson Place Winsland is a high-end residential neighborhood next to the Somerset MRT station, and it has spacious, modern apartments. You’ll be in close proximity to Orchard Road, where you can find a wide range of restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues. Fully furnished studio, one-, and two-bedroom units (amenities vary by suite) are available. A fitness center, a laundry room, a fully stocked community kitchen, and a rooftop pool and bar (where you can relax in a jacuzzi or reserve a BBQ pit for a private party) are all at your disposal.
- Close proximity to Orchard Road which houses a varied range of entertainment, restaurants and shops.
- Fully furnished studio, one-, and two-bedroom units with varying amenities.
- Onsite facilities like fitness center, laundry room and fully stocked community kitchen.
- Rooftop pool and bar where you can relax or book BBQ pits for private parties.
“I would definitely recommend Lanson Place for my friends. Wonderful place in Singapore very close to all big centers, for both families with kids (like mine) and couples (like my parents). It has beautiful scenery and very good facilities, that fit for leisure but also for working away.”Din Neo
9) Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard
|Key Services||Serviced suites|
|Address||96 Somerset Road, Singapore 238163|
This building, which can be found in the middle of Orchard Road, has studio and one-bedroom serviced apartments, in addition to penthouses, all of which are available for rent and come fully furnished and equipped. The rooms include with a fully-equipped kitchen, a washer and dryer, an en suite bathroom with a rain shower and bath items for your comfort, and daily maid service. Furthermore, daily cleaning service is provided for the accommodations. In addition to that, there is a maid who works in each room on a daily basis, and she is in charge of cleaning the rooms.
- The serviced apartments provide fully furnished and equipped studio, one-bedroom, and penthouse options.
- Each accommodation comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, and en suite bathrooms with a rain shower and bath items for your comfort.
- Daily cleaning service is provided in addition to daily maid service.
- Maids are present in each room on a daily basis to ensure the rooms are clean at all times.
“Great service and hospitality, clean and great facilities. Staff were all so welcoming and helpful!”RMJ
10) Lyf Funan
|Key Services||Serviced Apartments|
|Address||67 Hill St, Level 4 Funan Mall, Singapore 179370|
This house is in the middle of Singapore and has a number of different places to sleep, such as studio, studio bunk, two-bedroom, and four-bedroom apartments. The remarkable coolness continues in other ways as well! Here, have a look: There’s also a shared kitchen where you can cook with other visitors and receive recipe ideas while conversing, and a life-size hamster wheel that doubles as a treadmill. If you’re looking for a hostel-style shared living environment, go no further than this spot.
- This house is in the middle of Singapore and has a number of different types of serviced apartments.
- The shared kitchen allows visitors to cook with each other while receiving recipe ideas.
- It also has a life-size hamster wheel that doubles as a treadmill.
- It offers a hostel-style shared living environment for guests.
“Love that the room is in the mall and it’s so convenient . The room design is really minimalistic which makes it really cozy and clean.”Fa Siang Cheong
11) ST Residences
|Key Service||A one-stop solution to furnished serviced apartments island-wide, providing quality accommodation with contract flexibility and competitive rate, making the stay fuss-free for both individuals and corporates.|
|Address||180B Bencoolen Street, #11-01, The Bencoolen, Singapore 189648|
|Operating Hours||9:00am to 6:00pm (Mon to Fri)|
ST Hospitality Pte Ltd (“STH Group”) was started in September 2017 and is a subsidiary of Katrina Group that Katrina Group owns completely. ST Residences and ST Signature are only two of the many lifestyle brands managed by STH Group. Both ST Signature and ST Residences have won awards in a short amount of time, including the Hotels.com “Loved by Guests” 2021 award, the Booking.com Traveller Review Awards 2020 with exceptional ratings, and the Agoda 2020 Gold Circle award. This is why ST Hospitality is committed to always going above and beyond for its guests.
- STH Group is a subsidiary of Katrina Group, who owns it completely.
- ST Signature and ST Residences have won awards in a short amount of time.
- They are committed to always going above and beyond for their guests.
- It offers Serviced Apartments Singapore that meet both business and leisure requirements.
- They provide world-class amenities such as 24/7 security, housekeeping services, laundry facilities and more.
“The place is clean with all the necessary amenities. Great to have a dining table, fully equipped kitchenette with fridge and electric stove, all in the same room. The whole unit is spacious including the bathroom.Nico Quek
12) Great World Serviced Apartments
|Key Service||Serviced Apartments|
|Address||Great World Serviced Apartments, 2 Kim Seng Walk, Singapore 239404|
Great World Serviced Apartments is only 10 minutes from the Central Business District and Orchard Road. It has 304 fully furnished apartments that are good for singles, couples, families with kids and pets, and groups of friends. Each well-appointed apartment is furnished and equipped with necessary utilities and a fully working kitchen, allowing for seamless integration of homelike pleasures. To encourage a healthy, active lifestyle, we have a wide range of amenities, such as an outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, fitness center, tennis court, and basketball court.
- The Great World Serviced Apartments are conveniently located near the Central Business District and Orchard Road.
- They have 304 fully-furnished apartments that are suitable for singles, couples, families with kids and pets, and groups of friends.
- Each apartment is furnished and equipped with all necessary utilities, as well as a fully functional kitchen.
- They offer a wide range of amenities, such as an outdoor swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a steam room, a fitness center, a tennis court, and a basketball court.
“I stayed at GWSA for ~5 months when I relocated from Aus to SG for work. Despite it being COVID and a strange time to relocate, the staff made me feel home away from home. They were super helpful with any request I had, and the service was brilliant, one time my A/C had broken and it was fixed within an hour. The pool is fantastic (nearly 50m!), and there are tennis and basketball courts also.Theresa Yang
13) Heritage Collection
|Key Service||Hotels & Serviced Apartments|
|Address||36 South Bridge Rd, LEAGOO Building, Singapore 058670|
The Heritage Collection Singapore has been around for a long time and is known for its boutique hotels and serviced apartments. They are the best hotel choice because of the unique residences they’ve handpicked and the personalized attention they provide each guest. You will have everything you need throughout your stay at their modern and cozy accommodations. Their apartments are also in Singapore’s Central Business District, which makes it easy to get to all the best tourist spots in the city.
- The Heritage Collection Singapore has been around for a long time.
- They are known for their boutique hotels and serviced apartments.
- Their apartments are in Singapore’s Central Business District, making it easy to get to all the best tourist spots in the city.
- They provide personalized attention to each guest and handpick unique residences for them.
- Their modern and cozy accommodations have everything needed throughout your stay.
“Excellent service; cleanliness, comfort, staff and location accessibility are excellent. Shoutout to accomodating and friendly staffs Jarwin and Arynna.”Cristina M.
14) Le Grove
|Key Service||Hotel, Serviced Residences & Apartments|
|Address||32 Orange Grove Road, Singapore 258354|
One of the most well-known serviced apartment complexes in Singapore, Le Grove Residences, has just had a $30 million renovation that made both the inside and outside more elegant and pleasant for its residents. This refurbishment was finished only lately. Located in a quiet residential area, the Le Grove Serviced Residences are nevertheless just a short walk away from Orchard Road, Singapore’s primary shopping and entertainment district. Orchard Road has many different stores, eateries, and entertainment options.
- Le Grove Serviced Residences have just undergone a $30 million renovation.
- The residence is located in a quiet residential area, yet is only a short walk from Orchard Road.
- Orchard Road offers many different stores, eateries, and entertainment options.
- Residents of the serviced apartments have access to these facilities.
“Comfort, clean, all facilities and very close to the heart of Singapore. You will not go wrong by choosing to stay at Le Grove. Everything is provided in the serviced apartments for your stay.”Joy Ng
15) Far East Hospitality
|Key Service||Serviced residences|
|Phone||65 6428 8600|
It is easy to choose a serviced apartment that is convenient to your workplace or the heart of the city since it offers a wide variety of apartment types in a number of convenient locations. Each location has its own distinct benefits. The hotel puts its clients first and provides them with carefully curated deals that are specific to their preferences. If you’re looking for a serviced apartment anywhere on the island of Singapore, Far East Hospitality might be a good option.
- Wide variety of Serviced Apartment types in convenient locations
- Carefully curated deals specific to customer’s preference
- Dedicated staff provide helpful guidance and attentive service.
- excellent value for money with competitive rates.
- high-quality amenities, services, and experiences.
- secure online booking system.
“I stayed here for two months after relocating to Singapore with all my family members. Nice facility and good service from employee. Breakfast place is a bit small but it depends on how deligent you are in the morning. Swimming pool is …”Ronny Wang
16) Wilby Residence
|Key Service||Recreational activities and nature-themed settings|
|Addresses||25 Wilby Road, #01-03, Singapore 276300 / 15 Queen Street #01-01, Singapore 188537|
|Phone||+65 6305 0505 / +65 6868 1888|
|email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
The residents of Wilby Residence are a laid-back bunch that appreciate a nice, uncomplicated place to live. Those who take pleasure in being surrounded by lush vegetation will like the outside design. Also, there are many restaurants, grocery stores, and other places to go out and have fun within a short drive of the house. Take advantage of the shuttle service to go all throughout Holland. You may also use the shuttle service to go about town on holidays. There is a six-person maximum in these flats. In addition, they provide their own special facilities and services.
- Wilby Residence is a laid-back and uncomplicated place.
- The outside design is lush and surrounded by vegetation.
- Many restaurants, grocery stores, and places to go are within a short drive of the house.
- There is a shuttle service that runs throughout Holland.
- The flats provide their own special facilities and services, with a maximum of six persons per flat.
“I teach at a university on Clementi Road and stay at Wilby Residences Bukit Timah in part because the bus rides to and from school are quick and easy. But this serviced apartment distinguishes itself for the spacious rooms and helpful staff. After three years away, when I returned this fall, they remembered me and gave me the apartment that I had previously. I can’t ask for more and I highly recommend Wilby.”Sangmin Ryan Lee
|Key Service||Wide range of bedroom apartments with cosy environment|
|Address||29 Mayo St, Singapore 208315|
|Phone||+65 6513 0030|
If you’re looking for a Singapore service apartment that lives up to your exacting expectations, go no further than Metro Residences. It has a full list of serviced apartments in Singapore, all of which have been checked out by a third party to make sure they offer good services at reasonable prices. Apartments may sleep up to six people, and they also include a “solo” option for those who prefer solitude. Although their rentals are hefty, they are nevertheless manageable for most budgets. Some visitors to Singapore stay in apartments designed in the country’s signature minimalist modern style.
- Metro Residences offers a full list of serviced apartments in Singapore.
- Third-party verified to ensure high-quality service at reasonable prices.
- The apartments can sleep up to six people and have a “solo” option for those who prefer solitude.
- offers apartments designed in the country’s signature minimalist modern style.
“I stayed at Metro Newton for 3 months, they were super helpful and responsive, from handling reservations to any enquiries I had during my stay. The apartment was clean, new & the location was very convenient. You can opt in for their weekly housekeeping which made the stay very comfortable. If you’re looking for accommodation during your stay in Singapore, I highly recommend Metro Residences! Thank you team for making my stay so pleasant!”Paul McAfee
18) Frasers Hospitality
|Key Service||Full-range and refined services, residential activities|
|Address||2 Mount Elizabeth Link Singapore 227973|
|Phone||+65 6643 9800|
For a long time now, Fraser’s Hospitality has been welcoming travelers from all over the globe. Each generation has broken new ground by proving its ability to provide excellent service without fault. They provide options for families, groups of friends, and business clients. It’s possible to rent it as a service apartment during a stay in Singapore. Fraser Suites Singapore, Fraser Residence Orchard Singapore, Capri by Fraser, and more are just a few of their serviced apartments in Singapore.
- Fraser’s Hospitality has been welcoming travelers from all over the globe.
- They provide options for families, groups of friends, and business clients.
- The Serviced apartments provided by them include Fraser Suites Singapore, Fraser Residence Orchard Singapore, Capri by Fraser etc.
- Each generation has broken new ground by proving its ability to provide excellent service without fault.
“Cozy Serviced Apartment for people who want a nice quiet place to stay. Not too many units so there isn’t a crowd competing for space at the pool, BBQ, terraces, & other places to relax. Comfortable overall. Located in the heart of the city.”Sophia Choi
|Key Service||Boutique rental homes|
|Address||36 Petain Road Singapore, Singapore 208102|
|Phone||+65 8726 2162 (WhatsApp)|
Figment is worth a look if you’re looking for a Singapore service apartment that truly makes you feel like you’re living in a neighborhood. You may stop your search for luxurious serviced flats in Singapore right here at Figment. One must also think about the lease in addition to the attractive sites. Using Figment, you can quickly and easily create a contract without worrying about whether it is too lengthy, too short, or too expensive. Why? Figment believes in providing its customers with leases that meet their individual needs.
- Figment Serviced Apartments in Singapore offer an authentic neighborhood living experience.
- They have hassle-free contracts that are customized to meet the customer’s needs.
- They provide flexible leases and competitive prices for their customers.
- They offer luxuriously serviced flats in Singapore with excellent amenities.
- Additionally, they provide 24/7 customer support.
“A home away from home for this weary traveller. The team were incredibly accommodating and the room and house was exactly what I needed travelling to Singapore for work. If I’m ever in Singapore for more than a few weeks I would definitely stay at a Figment place again!”MF Chong
20) Serviced Apartments Association
|Key Service||Serviced Apartments|
|Address||20 Maxwell Road #06-03, Maxwell House, Singapore 069113|
The Serviced Apartments Association (SAA) was started in Singapore in February 2000 as a group to represent the private sector. Singapore-based enterprises that own, build, or operate serviced apartments may join SAA. Members of the SAA have to follow the rules set by the group and the Urban Redevelopment Authority, which is Singapore’s agency for land use planning and conservation. Collectively, they provide Singapore with a vast selection of serviced apartments. These apartments are of all sizes, give easy access to various sections of Singapore, provide great service, and are fully furnished to make guests feel at home
- The Serviced Apartments Association (SAA) is a group that represents the private sector in Singapore.
- They have to follow the rules set by both SAA and Urban Redevelopment Authority.
- They provide Singapore with a vast selection of serviced apartments.
- These apartments come in different sizes and are easy to get to from different parts of Singapore. They also have great service and are fully furnished.
“Lovely staycay and the staff is so friendly! Great location as well as there are many food choices around.”Yew Eng Ng
Serviced Apartments Singapore
Overall, serviced flats are an excellent method to save money and get more room. There are apartments to fit every lifestyle or budget, so take the time to choose the serviced apartment in Singapore that best suits your long visits! Check out the activities we provide as Singapore’s leading team-building company now that you’ve reached the conclusion of the post!
If you’re looking for more recommendations, you can check out our other posts below:
- Best Leather Sofas in Singapore (2023)
- Best Sofa Singapore Stores (2023)
- Best Android TVs in Singapore (2023)
- Best Smart TVs In Singapore (2023)
- Best Digital Televisions in Singapore (2023)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have any questions about Serviced Apartments in Singapore, you can refer to the frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the best Serviced Apartments in Singapore below:
What are the best Serviced Apartments in Singapore?
The some of the best Service Apartment Singapore has to offer include ST Residences, Ascott Orchard Singapore, JLapa Serviced Apartment, The Quayside, and Fraser Suites Singapore.
How do I find Serviced Apartments in Singapore?
You can easily find Serviced Apartments in Singapore by searching online or through retail outlets. There are plenty of websites that offer Serviced Apartments for rent, such as Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and more. Alternatively, you may also approach Serviced Apartment companies like ST Residences and Ascott Orchard Singapore directly to enquire about availability and pricing. There are a lot of apartments around Singapore Changi Airport, Arab Street, the Dhoby Ghaut MRT Stations, Clarke Quay, Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Seletar Airport, Boat Quay, Orchard Central, at the Regency House, around the foot of Mount Sophia Singapore, and even along the Singapore River.
Are Serviced Apartments in Singapore pet friendly?
Most Serviced Apartments in Singapore allow pets to stay with their owners. However, it is always best to check with the Serviced Apartment provider beforehand to confirm their policies on bringing pets.
What is included with a Serviced Apartment rental?
Most Serviced Apartments in Singapore come fully equipped with amenities such as lush greenery, air-conditioning, kitchens, bathrooms, laundry facilities, fitness centre, outdoor pool and more. Additionally, some Serviced Apartments may also offer additional services like housekeeping, separate living quarters, concierge and security. It is best to check with the Serviced Apartment provider beforehand to find out exactly what is included with your memorable stay.
How much does it cost to stay at Serviced Apartments in Singapore?
The average price of renting Serviced Apartments varies depending on the size and location of the Serviced Apartment. Generally, Serviced Spacious Apartments in Singapore can range from SGD 200-800 per night. It is best to compare prices and check budget options across different Serviced Apartment providers before making your final booking especially for leisure travelers.
Are there any discounts available for Serviced Apartment rentals?
Yes! Serviced Apartment providers often offer discounts and special offers for long stays or multiple bookings. It is always best to check with Serviced Apartment providers directly to find out if any discounts or offers are currently available. Additionally, it would be wise to keep an eye on websites like Airbnb and Booking.com for any discounts or promotions they may have on Serviced Apartments especially during public holidays in Singapore for your next visit.
Additional Useful Articles
If you are looking for other useful guides and articles about the best Serviced Apartments in Singapore, check them out below: