Tower Fan Singapore
Because tower fans can help lower the temperature in large rooms during the summer, we have made a list of the 8 best tower fans you can buy in Singapore right now. Our goal is to help you have a successful shopping trip in which you find an item that fits all of your needs perfectly.
Consideration Factors When Choosing A Tower Fan In Singapore
- Features: Carefully inspect the plethora of features that are provided by the tower fan, such as ice maker, temperature control, and the overall quality.
- Purpose: Tower fans may serve a range of functions, from servicing large business caterings to facilitating personal home use. Consider the setup you want to create and choose the tower fan appropriately.
- Size: Tower fans come in a variety of sizes and styles. You will need to choose a tower fan that can fulfill your demands based on the number of people you anticipate will use it at home.
- Quality of service: As you don’t want your tower fan to fail following in just a few days, you must assess the quality of the tower fans.
- Price: Make sure to comparison costs between the various tower fans, so you can secure the best bargain.
- Reviews: Researching reviews from previous customers is a great way to evaluate the level of quality, as well as comprehend if the tower fan can be reliable.
1) Toyomi Mini Tower Fan with Remote
|Key Feature||Not space consuming|
|Where to get it||Click here|
One of the nicest things about tower fans is the range of sizes available. At almost 15 inches in height, this tower fan is perfect for dorm rooms or other small rooms. Since Toyomi is a Singaporean firm, it’s a great option for anyone seeking straightforward servicing and, of course, Singaporean products. This compact fan has three speeds, 70 degrees of oscillation, and a timer that lasts for up to 15 hours. This lightweight tower fan (it weighs just 1.4 kg) may be the one for you.
- Toyomi Tower Fan is perfect for small rooms like dorms.
- It has three speeds, 70 degrees of oscillation, and a timer that lasts for up to 15 hours.
- It is lightweight (only 1.4 kg) making it easy to move around the house.
- It is reliable because it is a Singaporean product and offers straightforward servicing.
A useful mini desk to help us get through the hot afternoon. We also have another fan behind us. This fan would be additional help on our facesAnnzy
2) Lasko Stand Up Tower Fan
Because it’s easy to operate and has convenient features like a remote, the Lasko stand-up tower fan is still a fan favorite. As a bonus, this fan may also help clean the air in your house. It has an air ionizer built right in, so it cleans the air and keeps the bad stuff out. The three-speed settings and automated shut-off timer are great features.
- Easy to operate
- Convenient features like remote control
- Air ionizer built in for cleaning the air
- Three-speed settings and automated shut-off timer.
Got the fan in perfect condition, packaging was well insulating. The fan itself puts out a good amount of air and does do well in a larger room. It is nice and quiet and the ionizer works well.kerdine39
3) Dyson Cool Tower Fan
The Dyson Tower Fan comes with a built-in smart gadget that offers helpful data analysis and reporting. In addition, the fan may be connected to an accompanying app that provides a detailed analysis of the indoor air quality and allows for the creation of unique cooling programs. This smart tower fan responds to both touch and voice commands.
There are five distinct color choices available for this sophisticated gadget that seems like it was taken straight from a gallery. This Dyson bladeless fan can oscillate from a minimum of 45 degrees to a maximum of 350 degrees. It’s a low-maintenance device that just requires the replacement of a single filter every so often.
- Dyson Tower Fan comes with a built-in smart gadget.
- It can be connected to an accompanying app that provides a detailed analysis of indoor air quality.
- The fan responds to both touch and voice commands.
- It is available in five distinct colors.
Good air purifier. Indeed more suitable for aircon rooms. the room stayed cool after the aircon is off (on timer) and we slept well through the night. Woke feeling refreshed. To use as fan the wind power is weak. noisy too when set to the maximum. So these will stay in the bedroom.Sook K.
4) Ozeri Tower Fan
With its three separately revolving fans, the Ozeri Tower Fan is the quietest tower fan available. As a result of its 90-degree rotation, it can be operated from a great distance and has a large range of motion. The timer, which can be adjusted in 30-minute increments and lasts for around 7.5 hours, is another perk. At about 3 inches in depth, it is one of the more compact possibilities.
- The Ozeri Tower Fan is the quietest tower fan available.
- It has a 90-degree rotation and has a great range of motion.
- The timer can be adjusted in 30-minute increments and lasts for around 7.5 hours.
- It is one of the more compact tower fans at about 3 inches in depth.
It is my second fan. It is reliable. I don’t need to turn on the home AC when I am alone working in my home office. I can turn on three different speeds and cover the areas I need to.
5) Mistral Remote Tower Fan MFD4000R
|Key Feature||Low power consumption|
|Where to Buy||Click here|
Add a touch of sophistication to your modern home with the Mistral Remote Tower Fan MFD4000R Tower Fan. It has a customizable wind speed control that allows you to choose between a “natural,” “normal,” or “sleep” setting. The built-in timer that turns the light on and off after seven hours is also quite helpful. While driving home, you may use this to begin cooling the room. If you use the fan regularly, you may save time by not having to manually set the timer thanks to its clever memory auto-save function. A fan with these capabilities can cost you less than $100.
- The fan has customizable wind speed control.
- It has a built-in timer that turns the light on and off after seven hours.
- It features a memory auto-save function so you don’t have to manually set the timer if used regularly.
- It is very affordable, costing less than $100.
The build quality is good and breeze is strong. Liked the design that the inner vanes oscillate and not the tower casing. Satisfied with purchase.
6) Cornell CTF-P53D
|Key Feature||Electronic thermometer and colour display|
|Where to Buy||Click here|
The electronic thermostat on this tower fan may be used to prevent the motor from freezing up in cold weather. As long as the temperature is increasing, the tower fan will be able to bring it down. There’s even an ionizer to make sure the air you breathe is pure and healthy. With its 360-degree rotation and eight different fan speeds, this tower fan is ideal for the hot and humid climate of Singapore. This fantastic tower fan can be yours in Singapore for $120.0.
- The electronic thermostat on this Tower Fan prevents the motor from freezing up in cold weather.
- It has an ionizer to make sure the air is pure and healthy.
- Features eight different fan speeds and 360-degree rotation.
- It is ideal for the hot and humid climate of Singapore.
- Affordable at $120.0 in Singapore.
Fast delivery. V quiet and comfortable Breeze. Happy with purchase
7) Honeywell Quietset Tower Fan
|Key Feature||Less noise setting|
|Where to Buy||Click here|
Honeywell is a trusted brand with a long history of quality products. Due to its enormous air circulation area and cutting-edge oscillation technology, the Quietset Tower Fan effectively vents a whole room without disturbing the neighbors. You can choose from eight different speeds on the Honeywell QuietSet Tower Fan, and its 30-foot power cord makes it easy to place anywhere you need it. Due to its adaptability, this is a favorite among many users.
- Honeywell is a trusted brand with a long history of quality products.
- The Quietset Tower Fan offers an enormous air circulation area and cutting-edge oscillation technology.
- It has 8 different speeds to choose from.
- The 30-foot power cord makes it easy to place anywhere in the room.
- It is highly adaptable and favored by many users.
My family lives to sleep with a fan and let me tell ya, this fan has become a household favorite. We now have one for each bedroom! We love that you can control the fan with remote and has different modes of power and noise levels so there is something for everyone. I highly recommend this fan!Amy
8) EuropAce 1.1m Tower Fan with Remote
|Where to get it||Click here|
When it comes to tower fans, the 1.1-meter-tall EuropAce Tower Fan with Remote is one of the best options in Singapore. The tower fan may be tuned to one of six different speeds and uses only 60 watts of power. The EuropAce Tower Fan, with its built-in light sensor and four modes (Auto, Natural, Normal, and Sleep Modes), is a great option for Singapore. The EuropAce Tower Fan, at 1.1 m in height, may be the best tower fan in Singapore due to its small profile and sleek design.
- The EuropAce Tower Fan is 1.1 meter tall and uses only 60 watts of power.
- It has a built-in light sensor with four modes (Auto, Natural, Normal, and Sleep Modes).
- It has a sleek design and small profile making it the ideal tower fan for Singapore.
- It can be tuned to one of six different speeds.
Just set up for the kids room, not as shaky or flimsy as people have mentioned. It’s pretty hefty and won’t topple over easily. Very good air pressure. Control is handy, LED display and bright and clear on the fan itself. Great deal at this price.
Tower Fan Singapore
For the most part, tower fans are an excellent method of cooling down during the hotter months. You may get tower fans in a wide variety of designs, from traditional tower fans with oscillating blades and remote controls to more compact choices like the tower fan Singapore. There is also a wide range of functionality; some can filter the air, while others may be operated by voice or an app.
If you’re looking for more recommendations, you can check out our other posts below: