Dog Cafe Singapore
There is no better place to take your dog than to one of the many dog-friendly cafés in Singapore, sometimes known as “dog cafes.” Visiting a dog café is a wonderful idea if you and your dog are in search of a place to relax and enjoy breakfast or coffee together. Dog owners have been going to dog cafés more and more lately because it’s convenient to be able to eat out with their dogs and have them stay with them. Before we offer you the list, here are some things to think about when picking a dog-friendly café.
But before that, here are some consideration factors when choosing a dog café in Singapore.
Key Things To Consider When Choosing A Dog Cafe In Singapore
- Location: When selecting a destination, make sure to stay close to the action! Pick a spot which is convenient and near several popular attractions and dog-friendly spots – you don’t want to miss out on all of the fun that’s waiting for you!
- Facilities: Ensure that your ideal dog-friendly café is equipped with all the amenities necessary for an enjoyable stay, including a pet lounge area, dog-friendly food and even dog-friendly café restrooms.
- Amenities: Carefully inspect the plethora of features that are provided by the dog-friendly cafés, such as air-conditioning, Wi-Fi access, and parking space.
- Price: Make sure to comparison shop between the various dog-friendly cafés, so you can secure the most beneficial services.
Now that you know what to look for, here are the Best Dog Cafes In Singapore.
1. We Are The Furballs (WTF)
|Key services||Large play area and comfortable environment for humans to relax with the cafe’s 9 resident dogs|
|Address||07-07, Bugis+, 201 Victoria St, Singapore 188067|
|Phone||+65 6509 1186|
|Operating Hours||Monday – Friday: 12.30pm – 9.30pm|
Saturday: 12.00noon – 10.00pm
Sunday: 12noon – 9.00pm
In Singapore, We Are the Furballs was the first dog café, and it continues to be a famous tourist attraction. Though customers aren’t permitted to bring their own dogs, they may pay a set rate to spend some time with the cafe’s nine resident pooches. It’s worth noting that patrons must be at least 10 years old to enter this dog petting café.
The café has a spacious play area where you and your new furry pals can unwind in luxury. Dog snacks are also on hand in case you feel like showering the local pooches with some extra affection. Regulars praise the cafe’s helpful staff, resident pets, and pleasant ambiance.
- We Are the Furballs is the first Dog Cafe in Singapore.
- Patrons must be at least 10 years old to enter this dog petting café.
- It has a spacious play area where you and your new furry pals can unwind in luxury.
- Dog snacks are also on hand for patrons.
2. Casa Verde
|Key services||Cozy ambiance, dog-friendly cafe|
|Address||1 Cluny Rd, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore 259569|
|Phone||+65 6467 7326|
|Operating Hours||7:30am-9pm daily|
A cup of coffee at Casa Verde, a restaurant and café that welcomes pets, may be enjoyed as your dog plays in the business’s backyard. Situated in the beautiful Singapore Botanic Gardens, this dog-friendly café is the perfect place to unwind. Enjoy a meal at Casa Verde, an all-day restaurant located in the Singapore Botanic Gardens, and take in the beautiful scenery of the gardens while you eat.
From 7.30 a.m. to 9 p.m., customers may pick from a wide variety of Singaporean and Western breakfast meals, as well as a few of Peperoni Pizzeria’s famous wood-fired thin-crust pizzas and a beautiful range of pastas.
- Casa Verde is a Dog Cafe located in the beautiful Singapore Botanic Gardens.
- It is the perfect place to relax and unwind while your pet plays in the garden.
- It offers a wide variety of local and western breakfast meals, as well as wood-fired pizzas and pastas.
- The cafe’s opening hours are from 7.30 am to 9 pm.
|Key services||Sea-side view, marine themed pet-friendly cafe|
|Address||11 Rhu Cross, #01-02, Singapore 437440|
|Phone||+65 6268 5225|
|Operating Hours||3pm-11pm daily|
Kontiki is a marine-themed food and drink spot from the minds behind Handlebar. It offers fresh, made-to-order American dishes that are cooked with care and attention to detail. Passion Wave At Marina Bay is an excellent site for the restaurant due to its proximity to the famous Marina Bay Sands. The menu at Kontiki features a wide variety of casual American dishes.
The Roasted Portobello Mushroom Soup is a customer favorite and a menu standout. The atmosphere at Kontiki is warm and welcoming, perfect for unwinding, and dogs are welcome. It’s quite easy to eat here after taking your dog for a run or stroll at one of the neighboring parks.
- Kontiki is a marine-themed food and drink spot from the minds behind Handlebar.
- They offer fresh, made-to-order American dishes cooked with care and attention to detail.
- The Roasted Portobello Mushroom Soup is a customer favorite.
- Dogs are welcome at Kontiki.
- It’s quite easy to eat here after taking your dog for a run or stroll at one of the neighboring parks.
Lovely pet friendly restaurant by the kallang Riverside. The food is delicious too and they came out with ice water for my corgi. Have visited a few times!Eth Lim (Eth)
4. Five &2 Bistro
|Key services||Cozy and nice view|
|Address||97 Hougang Ave 8, Punggol Park, Singapore 538792|
|Phone||+65 6282 8801|
|Operating Hours||4pm-11pm daily|
Located in Punggol Park with a breathtaking panorama of the lake, Five & 2 is a social business restaurant with a focus on community service. Dine inside or out on delectable Asian fusion dishes served in a variety of presentation styles. This pet-friendly cafe is the perfect place to unwind with your dog after a hard day of work thanks to its convenient location, tranquil atmosphere, and abundance of greenery all around. At Five & 2 Bistro, you’ll find plenty of parking to accommodate your visit.
- Five & Two Bistro is located in Punggol Park with a breathtaking panorama of the lake.
- They specialize in Asian fusion dishes with a variety of presentation styles.
- This pet-friendly cafe is the perfect place to unwind with your dog after a hard day of work.
- They offer plenty of parking to accommodate your visit.
Awesome food with awesome service. Pet friendly environment and boss was very considerate. We rode here and he arranged for us to be seated at a seat that we can see our bikes. HIGHLY RECOMMENED!Judy Chang
5. The Coastal Settlement
|Key services||Asian and Western cuisine, pet-friendly environment|
|Address||200 Netheravon Rd, Singapore 508529|
|Phone||+65 6475 0200|
|Operating Hours||10:30am-11pm Monday to Friday, 8:30am-11pm Saturday and Sunday|
The Coastal Settlement is a restaurant, café, and bar with outside seating that overlooks the sea and is bordered by trees, bushes, and green fields. The cackling of hornbills in flight is not uncommon, and neither is the sight of a passing cruise ship. Guests may choose from a wide variety of dishes, as the menu has both Western and Asian options.
If you plan on bringing your dog to the restaurant, such as a French bulldog, please remember that they are only allowed in the outside seating area. To minimize disappointment, it’s best to schedule your trip with your dogs in advance by making a reservation.
- The Coastal Settlement is a restaurant, café and bar with an outside seating area overlooking the sea.
- They offer Western and Asian options on their menu.
- Dogs are allowed in the outside seating area but need to be scheduled with an advance reservation.
Been here twice & the first time we missed the brunch so we settled for their tea time set. Surprisingly, it was quite nice. Tried their brunch menu & it was nice too, so would come back… But, it’s better to drive as its very out of the way.Shaeen Marican
6. Open Farm Community
|Key services||Cozy ambiance, pet-friendly cafe|
|Address||130E Minden Rd, Singapore 248819|
|Phone||+65 6471 0306|
|Operating Hours||12pm-2:30pm and 6pm-9pm Monday to Friday, 11am-3:30pm and 6pm-9pm Saturday and Sunday|
Open Farm Community (OFC) is the first of its kind in Singapore, combining an urban farm with a dog-friendly restaurant. The kitchen at this 35,000-square-foot urban farm will use only the most flavorful and nutritious ingredients. Open Farm Community’s team strives to showcase local and regional goods like never before, elevating the production of their land from a worldwide perspective. You may have delicious lunches and dinners here throughout the week and a fantastic breakfast on the weekends. Open Farm Community is a pet-friendly place, too!
- Open Farm Community is the first of its kind in Singapore, combining an urban farm with a Dog Cafe.
- They get their ingredients from local and regional sources.
- It is open for lunch, dinner, and breakfast during weekends.
- It offers pet-friendly environment.
Delicious, fresh tasting menu. Good setting and attentive staff. The only odd part was that smaller tables were placed in the middle while larger tables were placed at the more private perimeter on the patio.Em W
7. Canopy Garden Dining
|Key services||Brunch, pet-friendly environment|
|Address||1382 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 Bishan Park 2, Singapore 569931|
|Phone||+65 6556 1533|
|Operating Hours||9am-11pm Monday to Friday, 8am-11pm Saturday and Sunday|
Need a unique and fantastic spot for a Sunday dog-friendly brunch? Canopy Garden Dining is the place for you if that’s the case. There are several kid-friendly meals on the menu at this dog café in Singapore, including eggs benedict and buttermilk pancakes. The lobster pomodoro is an excellent choice if you’re in the mood for something heartier. It’s important to remember that dogs are not permitted inside the café, but the outdoor dining area is ideal because of its proximity to the lovely Bishan Park.
- Canopy Garden Dining is a Dog Cafe in Singapore
- They offer kid-friendly meals on the menu, including eggs benedict and buttermilk pancakes.
- The lobster pomodoro is an excellent choice if you’re in the mood for something heartier.
- Dogs are not permitted inside the café, but the outdoor dining area is ideal because of its proximity to the lovely Bishan Park.
awesome and spacious place and can allow for pets to roam around!!! love it, food is good and my dog is also very delighted to be here 😀 would be perfect if they serve pets menu too.Jia Yi
8. Sun Ray Cafe
|Key services||Taste and Quality of their food are exquisite, amount of food per serving|
|Address||79 Brighton Cres, Singapore 559218|
|Phone||+65 8909 8458|
|Operating Hours||8:30am-9:30pm daily|
When in Singapore, bring your dog to Sun Ray Café. You may unwind in comfort at this café, which serves delicious treats and beverages. In order to facilitate the special occasion of dining with your dog, they also offer goodies for your pet. As an added bonus, the prices at this canine café are really reasonable.
One of the nicest things about this café is that you can sample all of their various dishes without spending a fortune. As a result of our experience at Sun Ray Café, we have had a hard time finding a pet supply shop that matches their level of service and the quality of their meals.
- A Dog Cafe in Singapore specially designed for dining with your dog.
- Offers delicious treats and beverages for pet owners and their pets.
- Provide reasonably priced meals.
- High-quality service and good food selection is guaranteed.
- Enjoy special goodies for your pet as well.
Amazing cafe at very reasonable prices. Pet-friendly. Great food (esp. chilli crab pasta) and exceptional coffee (great that oat/soy milk options are available too). Highly recommended!Sean Ng
9. I.N.U. Cafe and Boutique
|Key services||High Quality Products for your dogs|
|Address||530 Balestier Rd, #01-07 Monville Mansions, Singapore 329857|
|Phone||+65 8189 8092|
|Operating Hours||12pm-9pm Thursday to Tuesday|
I.N.U. Cafe and Boutique not only provides fun things to do with your dog but also a wide selection of pet supplies for every taste and need. There aren’t many places in Singapore where dogs are welcome, but this café has you covered with a large selection of healthy treats, vitamins, shampoos, and more, all made from all-natural ingredients.
The items sold at I.N.U. Cafe and Boutique are of the highest quality and come from well-known and respected companies. Your dog will enjoy the finest in healthy, high-quality goods. They also provide clients with specials and discounts on selected items to help those on a tighter budget find something they can afford.
- I.N.U. Cafe and Boutique provides fun things to do with your dog as well as pet supplies
- They offer a wide selection of items that are all natural, high quality, and from well-known companies
- Specials and discounts on selected items help those on a budget find something they can afford.
Fantastic ambience, large portions of food and friendly staff. Very good environment to bring your pets and chill!Muk Bleh
10. Wooftopia Pet Café
|Key services||Good ambiance, pet-friendly menu, personalised meals for your pet|
|Address||200 Turf Club Rd, #01-29, Singapore 287994|
|Phone||+65 6966 8818|
|Operating Hours||12pm – 8pm Monday|
12pm – 9pm Wednesday – Friday
11am – 9pm Saturday and Sunday
Closed On Tuesday
If you’re looking for a nice spot to take your pets, go no farther than Wooftopia Pet Cafe, which has become famous for its customized pet meals. To order, just choose two varieties of meat from their menu, select your preferred sides and glazes, then finish off the meal with some garnish for your pet. There is a dog café in Singapore where dog lovers may hang out. You may take your pet there because of the fantastic atmosphere, low prices, and tasty meals.
- Wooftopia Pet Café offers customized pet meals.
- Their menu includes two varieties of meat, sides and glazes from which customers can choose.
- Garnishes are also available to finish off the meal.
- They offer a dog café in Singapore with a fantastic atmosphere, low prices, and tasty meals.
- The Dog Cafe is suitable for all pet lovers who want to hang out with their pets.
Love the food and ambiance of Wooftopia Pet Cafe. Hopefully we will see more fur friends the next time we visit.Audrey Fiona Herman
11. US Dog Bakery
|Key services||Products are licensed and certified, free advice for dog owners|
|Address||23 Serangoon Central, #04-03, Nex Mall, 556083, Singapore 556083|
|Phone||+65 6634 2911|
|Operating Hours||11am-9:30pm Tuesday to Sunday, 10am-9pm Monday|
For almost a decade, US Dog Bakery has been offering healthy canine snacks. We are quite proud of the holistically balanced, all-natural recipes we develop and the high quality of the components we use. All of their dog bakery goods have passed the American Veterinary Association’s (AVA) stringent testing and approval procedures, so you can buy them with confidence.
You can be certain that their products are healthy and dog-friendly since they are the first dog bakery in Singapore to have an AVA license. The menu at this dog bakery was approved after consultation with a panel of canine nutritionists. The US Dog Bakery doesn’t only provide tasty goodies for your pet; they also teach you about how your dog’s diet differs from yours.
- US Dog Bakery is the first-ever Dog Bakery in Singapore with an AVA license.
- Their entire menu was approved after consultation with a panel of canine nutritionists.
- All their products have passed the American Veterinary Association’s (AVA) stringent testing and approval procedures.
- They provide tasty treats for your pet, along with education about your dog’s diet.
Bought some dog treats for my furry friend. Decently priced for my furry friends.Derrick Tan
12. Menage Cafe
|Key services||Air conditioned place, aesthetic look for photos, varieties of food choices for your dog|
|Address||6 Sin Ming Rd, #01-01/02, Singapore 575585|
|Phone||+65 9669 8372|
|Operating Hours||12pm-10pm Tuesday to Friday, 10:30am-10:30pm Saturday and Sunday|
The Menage Cafe is a dog café with air conditioning and plenty of room for your canine companions to run about, mingle with other dogs, and generally have a good time. Furthermore, they provide a variety of pet foods that may be personalized to match the nutritional demands of your animal buddy and are made with only natural ingredients. Apple, eggs, oats, pumpkin, and sweet potato are some examples of these components.
- Menage Cafe is a Dog cafe with air conditioning.
- They provide pet food that can be personalized to meet the nutritional needs of your dog.
- They use only natural ingredients such as apple, eggs, oats, pumpkin, and sweet potato in their pet food.
- They offer plenty of room for your canine companions to run around and mingle with other dogs.
Great cafe for pet owners. Pet cafes typically have limited or poor food options but the menu and quality here is excellent. Laksa pasta highly recommended!Wee Seng Teo
13. W39 Bistro & Bakery
|Key services||Duck Confit and lamb ribs are one of their signature dish|
|Address||39 Jln Mas Puteh, Singapore 128637|
|Phone||+65 9646 5372|
|Operating Hours||11am-9pm Monday to Friday, 9am-9pm Saturday and Sunday|
W39 Bistro & Bakery is the best dog-friendly restaurant in Singapore for a classy evening out with your pooch. This café welcomes four-legged guests with an outside patio that offers scenic vistas. And while Fido or Fluffy is feasting, you may have a drink or two and a bite to eat.
The menu at W39bistro has something for everyone, including beverages and sweets. Indulge with a glass of wine at this dog-friendly café as your furry friend plays with other dogs. If you’re looking for a great dog café in Singapore, go no further than W39bistro. They serve up some of the greatest canine-friendly beverages and dishes in the city.
- W39 Bistro & Bakery is the only Dog Cafe in Singapore.
- It offers an outdoor patio with scenic views for you and your pooch to enjoy.
- The menu has something for everyone, including beverages and sweets.
- The cafe serves some of the greatest canine-friendly beverages and dishes in the city.
We like to come here after visiting West Coast dog run. Good food and great beverages, pet friendly and the big bonus, dogs get free pumpkin biscuit shaped like a bone!Jen Lim
14. The Garden Slug
|Key services||Spacious area and sweet treats for your dogs|
|Address||55 Lor L Telok Kurau, #01-59/61, Singapore 425500|
|Phone||+65 6346 0504|
|Operating Hours||11:30am-8:30pm Monday to Friday (Closed on Tuesday), 9:30am-9pm Saturday and Sunday|
All dog lovers should stop by the Garden Slug café. You may let your pet run free in the large facility, and when they are thirsty, they can return for a dish of water that the kind staff has prepared especially for them. If you’re trying to spice up your morning, try the Shrimp Avocado Bagel, and if you’re craving something sweet, check out their waffle options. Thanks to its tranquil location and friendly staff, this café has become a favorite among locals looking for a relaxing respite.
- The Garden Slug café is the perfect place for pet owners to relax and let their furry friends run free.
- They offer a variety of food options, from savory dishes like Shrimp Avocado Bagel to sweet treats like waffles.
- They have a tranquil location and friendly staff, making it a favorite among locals looking for a calming respite.
Lovely & cosy cafe with great food and drinks! Pretty surprised at the quality of food 👍 Dog-friendly is a huge plus. Hopefully there’ll be an expansion of the dog food menu eventually for my silly picky pup 🤭Xu Ruby
Dog Cafe Singapore
Overall, there is no better spot than one of these finest dog cafés or dog friendly restaurants in Singapore if you are an animal lover who also wants to enjoy a pleasant dinner with your pet.
There is excellent cuisine, lots of room for your pet to run around and play, and comfortable outside seats at these pet-friendly establishments. We hope our list of the top dog cafés has helped you find the finest dog café in your area, whether you’re in the mood for something fancy or simply want some comfort food after a hard day!
If you’re looking for more recommendations, you can check out our other posts below: